I updated my clean code cheat sheet.
This time there are just minor changes:
- Principles: mind-sized components
- Class Design: do stuff or know others, but not both
- Maintainability killers: tangles
- Refactoring patterns: refactor before adding functionality, small refactorings
- removed duplication regarding one test asserts one thing
- TDD principles: Test domain specific languages
- fixed a bug in the ATDD/TDD cycle (run all acceptance tests)
If you miss something or think that there is something just plain wrong, please write a comment below.
Link: Clean Code V2.4