I gladly announce that there is another Release Candidate vor Ninject 2.2 with minor changes available for download at Github.
Here are the changes since RC1:
- Collections will get an empty collection instead of an ActivationException if no matching binding is configured
- Optional attribute can be used on constructor arguments
- Added additional WithConstructorArgument and WithParamterValue overloads which have the target as additional parameter in the callback function.
WithConstructorArgument((ctx, target) => ....)
- Added that the request scope is releases at the end of the request. Applications that use the OnePerRequestModule must remove that now. To disable this behavior change the Ninject settings: NinjectSettings.Set(“ReleaseScopeAtRequestEnd”, false);
- Added Area examples to MVC2 + MVC3 sample applications
- Clean up of the MVC2 and MVC3 sample application source code
- Fixed stackoverflow at application shutdown in MVC3
- Added that the request scope is releases at the end of the request. See MVC for more information about this change
- Added InCallScope(). I’ll blog about this soon.
- Added support for the injection of the event brokers into other classes.
- Added support for injection of the creator of the dependency
- Added scope for the creator of a dependency