There is an updated version at https://www.planetgeek.ch/2014/11/18/clean-code-cheat-sheet-v-2-4/
It took me about one and a half year to update my cheat sheet about clean code and TDD.
But now, it’s here.
The cheat sheet has grown quite a bit and now contains principles, patterns, smells and guidelines for
- clean code
- class and package design
- TDD – Test Driven Development
- ATDD – Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Continuous Integration
I had to re-layout the sheets because maintenance became a nightmare (yes, very ironic).
Download: Clean Code V2.2
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Feedback is highly welcome. Please write a comment below.
Update V 2.1: thanks for your feedback
- added + and – for DOs and DONTs to make it easier to tell them apart
- added a creative commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license.
Update V 2.2:
- changed the colours to be better distinguishable